Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

(flower photos by Tori)
It's time to start blogging about gardening again!
I can't wait to get my garden planted this year! I did start some seeds indoors last month, cucumbers, summer squash and mini-pumpkins, along with a few bean seeds, back when we were trying our hand at making Maple Syrup!


We have been busy working on building and preparing a new shade perennial garden and also on preparing to welcome new animals to our home/garden! Since the last time I posted we welcomed 2 rabbits to our familiy, Merlin (an American Chinchilla buck) and Ace (a black Velveteen Lop buck).

This spring we are looking forward to the arrival of our 6 baby chicks and 2 Nigerian Dwarf goat kids! Lots of updates and pictures coming soon!!
Here's a picture of Tori holding "Angus" and here is "Malcolm" where they currently reside at The Sisters Three Farm. We hope to be bringing them home at the end of May or early June!

No comments: